1. The impeller adopts a new curve track. By optimizing the design, the total adiabatic efficiency and volumetric efficiency are further improved, so that the air volume and pressure are particularly excellent
2. The air inlet and exhaust shield wire of the box adopts the spiral type cut in mode, which forms a triangle air inlet and exhaust outlet with the top line of the rotor, and is opened by the rotation of the rotor in order to make the operation more balanced, thus reducing the vibration and noise of the fan
3. The structure design is adopted to avoid the bearing and gear oil mixing into the box, so that there is no oil mixing in the working chamber, so that clean gas can be obtained and air pollution caused by oil smoke can not be produced
4. Compact structure, due to the selection of special bearings and oil seals, improve the service life, and maintenance management is also convenient
5. The impeller and shaft are of split pressure fitting structure, and there is a small gap between the impellers without collision. The performance of the fan remains unchanged for a long time, and it can operate continuously for a long time. Generally, this product is only used to transport air, but it can be used to transport gas and other flammable, explosive, toxic and other special gases only by changing the sealing form. If the user has this demand, please explain it when ordering.
Product performance range: flow rate 0.44-56.97m3/min < span class = "Apple tab span" style = "white space: pre" >
Roots fan is a positive displacement fan. The air volume delivered is proportional to the number of revolutions. There are two impellers for three times of suction and exhaust for each revolution of the three blade impeller. Compared with the two blade impeller, the air pulsation becomes less, the load changes less, the mechanical strength is high, the noise is low, and the vibration is also small.
Two impellers are arranged on two parallel shafts, and there is always a small gap between the impeller and the hole surface in the elliptical case and the impellers. Because the impellers rotate at a constant speed in the opposite direction, a certain amount of gas surrounded by the case and the impeller is transmitted from the suction side to the discharge side.
The compression principle of the old Roots fan, no matter the two blade type or three blade type, is: when the top of the rotor opens to the front line of the exhaust port, the high-pressure air at the exhaust port reverses with the compression in the casing, and this kind of reverse flow and compression produce a dramatic pressure change, which becomes the noise reason of the fan. In order to eliminate this factor, the spiral shape of the fan is studied. The following figure shows the key points of the spiral shape of the fan: